Friday, November 6, 2009

Why Do You Talk About Baba Ramdev Sex?


Baba Ramdev and Sambhavna Seth are at loggerheads. In a 'mock courtroom drama', which took place in a television studio the fiesty item girl shocked baba with her candid questions that no one would ever dare to ask.

HereĆ¢€™s a peek-a-boo into what transpired when the duo met:

Sambhavna Seth: You say item girls spoil the youth. Yet, you invite Mallika Sherawat and Shilpa Shetty for your yoga events. You even felicitate them.

Baba Ramdev: (No answer from the Yoga Guru)

Sambhavna Seth: I don't find anything wrong with gays. My friend is gay. I will send him to your ashram. It remains to be seen if you can cure him. Let's hope you don't become on! e.

Baba Ramdev: Gays are mentally sick and I do not support them. I can never change. And I have cured all major illnesses, including cancer.

Sambhavna Seth: Why are you always talking about sex and sambhog? Where did you learn all this?

Baba Ramdev: (Stays mum; is shocked by the question.)

Sambhavna Seth: Is your beard and hair natural? Do you colour them?

Baba Ramdev: They are absolutely natural.

Sambhavna Seth: I have immense respect for you but I don't agree with everything that you say.

Baba Ramdev: Thank you.